What Is SAP ABAP, C_TAW12_750 Certification?
The C_TAW12_750, SAP Certified Development Associate ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 certification is proof that a candidate has the foundation level knowledge in the area of SAP ABAP Development.
The certification assures that the candidate has a basic level of understanding for a Development Consultant’s profile. The C_TAW12_750 certification proves that he can practically apply the associated prerequisite knowledge in a project environment, under the supervision of an expert consultant.
Target Audience for the C_TAW12_750 Certification:
The SAP ABAP with SAP Netweaver is especially suitable for candidates like-
- Freshers with B.Tech /BCA qualification
What Is SAP ABAP?
SAP ABAP or Advanced Business Application Programming is a high-level programming language. SAP ABAP was calculated amongst one of the first languages to work on Logical databases.
ABAP supports the abstraction between the operating systems, business applications, and the database; thus, ensuring that applications are not dependent on specific servers or a database platform and can be easily switched from one to another.
Syllabus Topics Covered under the C_TAW12_750 Certification:
The syllabus comprises of topics like-
- ABAP Programming
- ABAP Dictionary
- Data Types and Data Objects
- Classical User Interfaces
- SQL Statements including Update Strategies
- Enhancements and Modifications
- ABAP Objects
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver Overview
- Internal Tables
- ABAP Tools
How to Prepare for the C_TAW12_750 Exam?
The Syllabus of C_TAW12_750 Exam Should Be in Your Grasp:
Any exam’s success is dependent on covering the syllabus. The success in the C_TAW12_750 exam also depends on covering the syllabus portions thoroughly. SAP C_TAW12_750 syllabus is percentage-based. One can quickly guess the essential topics, but to attempt the 80 questions asked in the exam, a candidate must cover the full syllabus. A candidate needs to score 59% marks to pass the C_TAW12_750 exam.
Keep an Organized Approach While Completing the Syllabus Topics:
Your daily routine to crack the C_TAW12_750 exam should be so that you can complete the full syllabus while keeping your daily activities at ease. Keep more time for higher percentage topics. Make short notes, while studying, reading, and writing combinations help well to memorize topics.
Take Online Practice Tests Seriously:
“Practice makes a man perfect“. How much you study doesn’t matter if you don’t assess yourself. Online C_TAW12_750 practice tests are mandatory to boost your confidence level up. The tests are time-based and give you the experience of taking the real-time C_TAW12_750 exam. Try to get more than 90% marks in the practice exam, to score well in the actual exam.
Here are some C_TAW12_750 sample questions to give you an idea about C_TAW12_750 exam-
Which of the mentioned data types are predefined ABAP data types?
- There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- a) DECIMALS
- b) STRING
- c) XSTRING
- d) FLOAT
- e) DECFLOAT34
answer: b, c, d
You need to do a downcast. What should you do?
- Choose 2 correct answers-
- a) Use the operator “?=”
- b) Use the operator “= “
- c) Catch the exception CX_SY_MOVE_CAST_ERROR
- d) Assign a subclass reference to a superclass reference
answer: b, c
Which of the following conditions must be satisfied when using a GROUP BY clause in a SELECT statement?
- There are 2 correct answers.
- a) All fields in the SELECT clause that are not part of an aggregate function must be
- b) The SELECT statement must also have a WHERE clause.
- listed after GROUP BY.
- c) The fields after GROUP BY must have a character type.
- d) The table in the FROM clause must be a transparent table.
answer: a, d
Which of the following repository objects can you maintain in the ABAP Workbench?
- There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- a) Function modules
- b) Internal tables
- c) Business functions
- d) Transparent tables
- e) Module pools
answer: a, d, e
Benefits of Passing the C_TAW12_750 Exam:
The exponential growth in the demand of certified and well-acquainted professionals with the ABAP skills and ABAP’s different terminologies has attracted more students towards ABAP certification.
These are some skills after passing C_TAW12_750 certification-
- A candidate can make business-oriented applications that can help organizations increase their business.
- A C_TAW12_750 certified person can grasp the different data types, terminology, and dictionary concepts of ABAP, including structures, tables, buffers, indexes, etc.
- The C_TAW12_750 certified is able to create programs using loops, branches, module pools, file handling, and scripting.
- He can use ABAP programming basics, cover formatting, string/data operations, syntax check, etc., to write programs.
- The C_TAW12_750 certified person works with advanced features like ALE, BADI, ALV, IDOC, RFC, LSMW.
Read Also: C_S4FTR_1909: Ace the SAP Certified Application Associate Treasury with SAP S/4HANA using the Most Reliable Practice Test
ABAP skills are highly in demand, so if your dream is to make a career with ABAP, SAP C_TAW12_750, or SAP ABAP with SAP NetWeaver is the most trusted option.