Company Code in SAP is the smallest organizational unit of Financial Accounting for which you draw individual financial statements like Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for purpose of external reporting. The Creation of company code in sap is mandatory.
PATH :- IMG Reference –> Enterprise Structure –> Definition –> Financial Accounting –> Edit, Copy, Delete Company Code
Transaction code to Define company Code :- OX02
Steps to Define Company Code: –
Step 1 :- Enter Transaction Code SPRO in the commend field and press enter
Step 2 :- In customizing execute project screen select SAP Reference IMG
Step 3 :- In next screen select Edit, Copy, Delete check Company Code
Step 4 :- The below screen displays after selecting Edit, Copy, Delete Company Code ( Define Company Code )
we can create company code by selecting above two options. By selecting first option copy, Delete, company code all the configuration and tables get copied automatically along with assignments.
Here we are creating company code manually configure all the assignments by selecting second option Edit Company Code Data. Double click on Edit Company Code Data
Step 5 :- Click on New Entries and update the following details
1. Update new Company code key AD06
2. Give the company name Adarsh Technologies for identifying the company code key
3. In Additional Data update the details of City, Country, local Currency of company, Language.
Click on Address and Update the following fields
Enter Address Details for the Company this will appear in print forms
- In the Name Section Enter Title and Company Name
- In the Search Term section Enter Search term 1 and 2
- In the Street Address section enter street, postal code, city, country
- In the P O Box Address section Enter PO Box and Postal Code
- In Communication Section Enter appropriate details
After Completing this information Press Save and Enter your Change Request number.
You have successfully created a new Company code.
Thus the company code AD06 is created in SAP.