Customer Master is Primary master data in SAP SD. To create Customer Master we need Account Group. Account Group: Account Group is accumulation of similar accounts. The master records in the customer hierarchy are controlled by their account groups.
- It determines Optional, Mandatory and Not Requires information for Customer.
- Partner Functions is also linked with Account Group.
- Account Group defines the way, numbers are assigned to customer.
T-Code for Create Customer master – FD01 / XD01 / VD01
- FD01- Company code level & data will be stored in tables KNA1 and KNB1.
- XD01- Include sales area & data will be stored in tables KNA1, KNB1 and KNVV (With company code data).
- VD01 – Include sales area & data will be stored in tables KNA1, KNB1 and KNVV (w/o Company code data).
We will use here XD01 for Customer Master Creation.
Step 1 – Enter T-Code XD01 in Command field.
Step 2 – Enter the detail in Address Tab screen as below-
- Enter the title and name of customer.
- Enter search term, for searching customer.
- Enter Street / House Number.
- Enter District / Postal code / City / Country / Region.
Step – 3 – Enter Data in Control Data Tab Screen Field
1. Enter Tax Number
Step -4 – Enter Data on Payment Transactions tab.
- Click on the Payment Transaction tab.
- Enter Bank City / Bank Key / Bank Account / Account Holder Name.
- To enter more detail about bank, click on Bank Data Button.
After Click on Bank data Button ,below screen appear-
- Enter bank name / region
- Enter City
- Enter Swift Code
Click on Tick Button.
Step-5 – Enter sales area data
- Click on sales area button on application tool bar.
- Enter Customer pricing procedure / Shipping data / Partner functions.
Step – 6 Save the record.
Click on Save Button.
Customer Will be created with Customer number.