The following SAP training tutorials guides you how to define lockboxes accounts at house banks in SAP step by step. Lockbox configuration enables as a reference for customer master accounts and customers know where to send there payments.
You can define lockboxes in SAP by using one of the following navigation methods.
SAP IMG path: – SPRO -> IMG (F5) -> Financial Accounting -> Bank Accounting -> Bank Accounts -> Define lockboxes for house banks.
Transaction code: – OB10
Step 1: – Enter transaction code “OB10” in the SAP command field and enter.
Step 2: – In the lockboxes for our house bank overview screen, list of configured lockboxes are displayed. Click on “New entries to create new lock box for your house bank.
Step 3: – On the lockboxes new entries screen, update the following details.
1. CoCd: – Update the company code for which lockbox belongs.
2. Lockbox: – Enter the name of the lockbox, this name is used in the customer master record.
3. House bk: – Update the house bank ID to which lockbox belong
4. LBox no: – Update the lockbox account number.
After entering all the details click on save button or address button to maintain the address. In edit address screen update the following details.
1. Update the title and name of the company.
2. Update the address details like street/house number, Postal code, city and country.
3. PO box address like PO Box#, postal code and company postal code.
4. Communication details like contact number, Fax number and email id.
This lockbox address is used in remit to information that the system creates, so the customers know where to send the payments. After maintaining all the address details press enter and click on save button to save the data.