How to enable the gamification service in your SAP HANA Cloud Platform account as well as what roles and destination configurations are necessary to develop gamified applications.
1. In your Web browser, open the cockpit of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Then select Services from the left-hand navigation.
2. Select Gamification Service and click Enable to enable the service.
A gamification service subscription is now assigned to your account
3. Click Configure Gamification Service.
4. Select Roles from the left-hand navigation.
Verify that the following roles have been assigned to your user:
5. Back in the Cockpit, select Destinations from the left-hand navigation. Verify that the gsdest and gswidgetdest destinations required by the gamification service are listed.
Do NOT click the Destinations button in the gamification service itself.
6. Click the Edit button to open the gsdest destination for editing.
Verify that User is your SAP ID user and replace the default Password mask with your SAP ID user password. Click Save.