Since Fiori UX got evolved every customer is curious to find out how to transform or enhance their current SAP User Interfaces. This blog provides end-to-end steps for enabling Fiori Relevance and Readiness Analysis.
Typical Customer Questions for Fiori Implementation:
- Do we have Fiori applications for specific SAP Transactional Codes?
- Do we have list of all Fiori applications based on S/4HANA?
- Can you provide list of Analytic applications based on S/4HANA 1511 or
- some other ERP EHP release?
- Can we do some quick readiness check on our SAP back-end and front-end Landscapes to see which Fiori applications are relevant?
For Analysis, four easy steps to follow:
- Login into SAP Fiori Apps Library and Select Create new Analysis
- Upload SAP transaction usage profiles
- Upload ABAP and HANA system profiles
- Provide Name and Start Analysis
Step 1. Login into SAP Fiori Apps Library and Select Create new Analysis
a. Click Fiori Apps Library
You will find below box for sign in, click on it to sing in:
b. If you are already Login, you will find below box to get in to the list , click on it:
C. You can display existing analysis or create new one as shown in the below picture:
Step 2. Upload SAP Transactional Usage profile
a) Usage profile (apply for SAP Backend system)
To get all list of all back-end transactions used in the SAP back-end use Tcode – ST03 as shown below:
For example, I choose monthly. Customize the layout as below:
Export into Excel Format as shown below:
Save file locally first and then Save it as CSV format.
Note: You can also manually add additional T-codes to your list.
Click on Upload new profile link and upload the Usage file as shown in the below screen:
Step 3. Upload your System Profiles for ABAP and HANA
Go to System>Status>Details of Product>right click spreadsheet> Save it as Excel format first and then save it as CVS format.
Note: Above procedure applies for both Front end and Backend ABAP systems.
HANA (back-end DB where Delivery Units are installed):
Open HANA Studio> Open SQL Console> run the following command:
select * from “_SYS_REPO” . “DELIVERY_UNITS” where vendor = ‘sap.com’
To execute this query, you need select privilege on DELIVERY_UNITS table in the _SYS_REPO. Execute this query with SYSTEM user. Following is the sample screen (double click on image to see full view):
Export results to CSV format.
Now we have all three profiles for uploading. When uploading Front-end and Back-end system profiles select the DB. If DB is not HANA then just select other.
Step 4. Provide Name and Start Analysis
Fiori Relevance & Readiness Results:
Following is the sample results Screen (double click on image to see full view):
Available Features for Fiori Relevance and Readiness Analysis:
1. Column Filters: Click on Column display settings you will find more filters:
2. Demo scenarios with predefined profiles
Just for the Demo purpose you can select sample profiles to view sample summary. See below screen:
3. View Definition
There is a List view and Detailed View. Also, you can always change to another existing analysis using Change View.
4. Export Relevance and Readiness analysis results in to Excel format
5. Manage Profiles
Under more actions, you can create new analysis without going back to homepage and also manage your profiles.
6. Share Details
Once you select your applications, you can Save selection, Download, or Share application details via Outlook.
There are three standard selections. Overview, Installation Details, and Fiori Launchpad Content.
- Overview page provides required back-end, Type of App, Business description with the sample screenshot.
- Installation details provide details regarding front-end Product Version Overview UI, and back-end Product Version Overview.
- Fiori Launchpad content provide details regarding Technical Catalog, Business Catalog, Business Group, Business PFCG group.