- 50+ hours of SAP HANA training video material designed by our team of professionals.
- Total of 250+ videos, which cover all possible subjects and topics of SAP HANA
- 50+ supporting reference PDF material, which cover case studies and exercises to be performed in system.
- We have 1970+ satisfied candidates worldwide
- Videos and related material is available to download immediately after successful payment
- Each PDF contains step by step guide and explanation with detail which you learn in video training.
- Free updates in material and training video will be served for next 2 months from the date of purchased
- Payments accepted through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and PayPal
- Safe & Secure Payment with 2Checkout payment gateway.
- Select package given below and click on BUY NOW button to initiate the payment
Why us For SAP HANA Online Training?
- Our goal is to make each candidates ready to start their career in HANA as there is huge demand of HANA consultant with higher pay than other SAP modules.
- According to survey with our candidates, they easily get placement in MNCs based on our training material.
- Our video training is carefully designed according to SAP HANA certification syllabus, both technical and application.
- We charge very minimal to maintain the value of our material. Compare to this, cost of classroom training is more than USD $5000.
- For any clarity please contact me by sending mail on email@example.com
Evaluate prequisites for a SAP HANA installation, verify hardware and operation system, and describe the installation and post-installation tasks.
Evaluate possible scenarios and concepts for replicating and loading data into SAP HANA from various data sources. Use the available data provisioning tools, such as SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), SAP Data Services, or Direct Extractor Connection (DXC).
Database Migration to SAP HANA:
Prepare and execute database migration to SAP HANA using the DMO tool.
Monitoring of SAP HANA:
Set-up and execute effective monitoring of SAP HANA using DBA Cockpit, SAP HANA Studio, and SAP Solution Manager.
Operation of SAP HANA:
Design and implement a administration and operation strategy for SAP HANA (e.g. transport management, patching and updating, ect.).
Optimization of Data Models and Reporting:
Monitor, investigate and optimize data models and reporting performance on SAP HANA. Advise on modeling approach and tools to achieve optimum performance. Evaluate the impact of different implementation options such as table joins, aggregation, or filters. Understand the implication on performance of the various reporting tools and connection types.
Security and Authorization:
Describe the concept of authorization in SAP HANA, and implement a security model using analytic privileges, SQL privileges, pre-defined roles and schemas. Perform basic security and authorization troubleshooting.
Data modeling – Analytical views:
Implement data models with SAP HANA using analytical views. Advise on the modeling approach and best practices.
Data modeling – Calculation views:
Implement data models with SAP HANA using calculation views, and advise on the modeling approach and best practices.
Advanced data modeling:
Apply advanced data modeling techniques, including currency conversion, variables and input parameters. Implement decision automation using business rules.
Administration of data models:
Administer data models in SAP HANA, including setting of information validation rules, managing schemas, the importing/exporting and transporting of data models.
Provide advice on reporting strategies, and perform appropriate reporting solutions with SAP HANA. Build reports using various tools, for example, Microsoft Excel or SAP BusinessObjects BI tools.
Data modeling – SQL Script:
Apply SQL Script to enhance the data models in SAP HANA using AFL, CE functions, and ANSI-SQL.
Data modeling – Attribute views:
Implement data models with SAP HANA using attribute views, and advise on the modeling approach and best practices.
Deployment scenarios of SAP HANA:
Describe the deployment scenarios for SAP HANA and evaluate appropriate system configurations.
SAP HANA Live & Rapid Deployment Solutions for SAP HANA:
Describe the value of HANA and identify scenarios for SAP delivered content for SAP HANA, such as SAP HANA Live and Rapid Deployment Solutions.
Backup & recovery:
Design and implement back-up and recovery strategy.
Design a system architecture for a SAP HANA implementation including hardware sizing, network requirements and integration with existing architecture.
Troubleshooting of SAP HANA:
Troubleshoot SAP HANA and system performance by debugging SAP HANA, analyzing system locks, system files, and traces.
High availability & disaster tolerance:
Design and implement a stragegy for high availability and disaster recovery.