What is SAP PO Certification?
SAP PO certification consist of 80 multiple choice questions which you need to complete is 180 minutes of time. SAP has released exams C_PO_75 based on latest version of SAP ERP. Passing score of PO certification is 59% for respective exam code. This exam will cost you USD $575 excluding training and material. SAP PO certification validates your business consulting knowledge for SAP Process Orchestration 7.50. You can gain following credentials by passing of SAP PO certification
C_PO_75 – SAP Certified Technology Associate – Process Orchestration 7.50
SAP PO Exam Syllabus
SAP Education has designed SAP PO exam based on implementation and customizing areas which can cover entire scenario of SAP Process Orchestration 7.50. Following are major topic areas which are covered in SAP PO Exam syllabus.
- Business Processes Modeling and BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Management Notation)
- SAP Processes Integration Architecture
- Basic Concepts System Landscape Directory (SLD) and Enterprise Service Repository (ESR)
- Operations and Process Monitoring in SAP Process Orchestration
- Configuration in Eclipse (iFlow and Data Flow)
- Development steps
- Business Rules Management (BRM )
- The Role of the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
- Roles and Authorizations of a BPMN Process
- Integration Objects in the Integration Directory
- Basic Concepts for data flows
SAP PO Certification Preparation Guide for C_PO_75
Define the path for the preparation of SAP PO. Make sure that you follow to this roadmap to success in the SAP certification. Here are the steps that will help you:
- Go through the syllabus of the C_PO_75 exam. Design a preparation plan according to time duration that you have till the exam date
- You require studying every subject area of SAP Process Orchestration 7.50 from authorized book in detail
- SAP Certification is known for asking tricky scenario questions. Thus, try to relate every topic with the real-time business scenario while you are preparing. This will not only help you in solving the question well, but it helps you to master the syllabus.
- To gain a good command on the topics, you must perform the exercises for all the subjects with SAP ERP system
- Solving SAP PO certification sample questions helps a lot. You can easily find on the internet.
- Subscribe to premium practice exams for SAP PO review. These mock tests have questions close to the real certification and an ambiance that makes you realize that you are attending the actual test
- We strongly recommend you to identify your weak areas at the end of every practice test. Refer SAP Process Orchestration 7.50 study material for respective topics
- Attempting practice tests again helps you score better than every previous attempt
- Every attempt at SAP PO practice exam is learning for you. Make sure that you score higher every time. This will lead you to your desired goal of achieving outstanding score
- These tests are far better than preparing with C_PO_75 dumps or VCE.
Note: SAP does not support questions available from dumps or those from VCE software. SAP takes strict action against the websites that sell C_PO_75 questions pdf with false promises.
Easy Tips for SAP PO Certification
You can refer following notes and considered to remember before you attempt actual SAP exams.
- SAP provides a note “There are ‘N’ correct answers to this question.” in actual SAP PO exam.
- You can not expect questions like “True or False” type in real SAP PO certification test.
- SAP provides an option to Increase (+) or Decrease (-) font size of exam screen for better readability in real SAP certification exam
- Do not forget to visit test center before scheduled SAP exam
Resource Available for SAP PO Certification Preparation
There are many resources available offline and online to make you exam-ready for SAP Process Orchestration 7.50 certification examination. You can refer our following recommendation
SAP Process Orchestration 7.50 Books:
Books are quiet the best-valued resource to prepare for any exam. You can get hold of authorized SAP certification manuals BIT800 (SAP PROCESS ORCHESTRATION 7.50) and BIT500 for the preparation of SAP PO exam. There is another good reference book which you must hold to prepare better.
Practice with SAP ERP system:
Before you attempt SAP certification, you must practice with SAP ERP system. Practice let you understand any subject quickly with business function scenario.
Subscribers of the SAP Learning Hub, as well as recommended classroom training offered by SAP authorized training center.
SAP Certification Online Practice Exams:
The candidates for SAP certification can opt for erpprep.com self-study online practice exams. The site has SAP PO questions and online practice exams that are very similar to the actual exam. The practice tests on the site are simulated. Giving these quizzes supports a candidate to prepare for the real exams in a planned manner.
SAP PO Certification Sample Questions
SAP Certification sample questions always give you ideas on exam pattern and difficulty level of questions. You can refer various SAP PO exam sample questions on our site. You can save the same with SAP PO questions PDF.