This article uses as To perform SLT based replication in hana with ecc system
Login to D1H and execute LTRC T-Code
2) Choose the respective System , in which replication needs to be done. Here we are doing in first (SR1)
3) Find the table lists whose count is greater than million records. Search that list of tables first to find out which is already present.
4)Verify tables are available for replication in HANA
Only 2 tables are in HANA
Out of 6 tables-2 tables are already replicated in HANA SIDE CAR, So we need to replicate 4 tables
5) We need to replicate only the below 4 tables
6) Come out of LTRC T-Code and then again execute LTRC T-code
Click on Data Provisioning
Click on Start Replication
Click on execute button
7) Click on No.Of Tables and click on Descending
We will get the list of tables in scheduled state
We could see Replication is in stopped status. We need to start the replication in order the tables to replicate.
Once the replication is started, you can see the status Replication (Initial Load)
Once the Replication is completed, you will get the Current Action as “Replication”
8) Now, after replication. We have to create the scenario. Here the scneraio name is Z-FUSIONOPS2.
Before , Go to SE16 and give table name as RDA_CONFIG and give here scenario name. You will get that there is no entries in the table list.
Now, you have to create the scenario. Go to SE38 and give Program Name as RDA_MAINTAIN
This program is used to upload scnerio
You have to create the XML file for those listed tables. XML files creation reference take it from local path where you have saved
Give the path where xml file is located
9) Click on execute button, a message will come that Scenario Z_FUSIONOPS02 was added.
Click on Maintain Database Connection
Choose the scenario name. You will see the new scenario name added in the list.
Now Database Connection –SLT_SR1
Here now the database connection for Z_FUSIONOPS02 is assigned to SR1.
Now we have to activate the scenario
Click on execute and activate the scenario
Now to RDA_CONFIG table and give the scenario name and click on number of entries
Here you will get the number of entries
Suppose 6 tables then double of that i.e 12 because we have 2 programs using the same set of tables
Click on execute and you will see the list of tables entries
HANA data provisioning option can be seen in Quick launch view.
Select table to start replication.