Get certified with the C_THR97_2005 certification. A candidate can pass the C_THR97_2005 exam following a reliable study guide and sample questions and utilize the amazing features of SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 Skills.
The C_THR97_2005, SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 1H/2020 certification exam checks if the candidate has the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 application. The C_THR97_2005 certification proves that the candidate has a basic and overall knowledge within the industry consultant profile and is capable of using his knowledge in practical projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant.
What Type of Certification Is The C_THR97_2005?
The C_THR97_2005 certification is considered as an entry-level qualification to allow candidates to get familiar with the basics of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0.
While passing the C_THR97_2005 exam, a candidate needs to ask his certification current with every new product release. Once you pass the C_THR97_2005 exam, you will be required to pass regular assessments to stay current for all subsequent SAP SuccessFactors releases to maintain your certification status and SAP Global Certification digital badge. SAP Learning Hub subscription will be needed.
What’s new with SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0?
SAP declared that the new and improved Onboarding 2.0 got released together with the Q4 release editions for the SuccessFactors suite. Even though the 2.0 onboarding is not a complete re-creation of the 1.0 module, the update is so important that a candidate might have difficulty separating Onboarding 2.0 from Employee Central (EC) and the core functions.
Eligibility for SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0:
There are no specific criteria to take the C_THR97_2005 exam; any candidate could take the exam. But candidates having a Human Resources background with knowledge of Core HR and Compensation Management fields could relate more to the C_THR97_2005 certification. Trained or at least end-user experience with Employee Central or Compensation Management is useful. As the certification is entry-level, no criteria are specified.
Summary of the C_THR97_2005 Exam:
The C_THR97_2005 exam is a 180 minutes long exam consisting of 80 questions. A candidate needs to get 66% marks to pass the exam. SAP questions are multiple-choice type and ask a single answer based and multiple answers based questions.
How to Prepare for the C_THR97_2005 Exam?
- Reading from books and completing the syllabus starts the preparation plan. SAP syllabus is percentage-based, so a candidate should try to complete each syllabus area to attempt 80 questions asked in the exam. Books are always the best source to gain knowledge about the exam topics. A candidate could learn from THR80 and THR97 books.
- After you explore the syllabus of the C_THR97_2005 exam, it is time to make a routine to pass the exam. A candidate must register with Pearson Vue. Taking enough time, like two months, could be helpful in preparing for the exam. A candidate must devote at least two hours daily and study hard in those hours to complete the exam syllabus.
- When the primary stages like syllabus and making routine to pass the exam is complete, the major focus should shift to take a reliable C_THR97_2005 practice test. Practice tests come with expert-based knowledge and are quite affordable too.
- The C_THR97_2005 online practice test will help a candidate to assess his performance. The practice test results will guide a candidate about the weaker syllabus divisions he needs to work on more. While attempting every practice test, a candidate must learn about his mistakes from the previous test and try to score more in every next practice exam attempt.
- The C_THR97_2005 practice test is a better option than dumps because dumps only allow a candidate to read. But taking online practice tests will let a candidate know about his speed and preparation level.
- Join SAP C_THR97_2005 online training for more clarity. Training offers to learn from SAP experts, which is helpful for any fresher in the SAP field.
Why is onboarding important for An Organization?
Proper onboarding helps decrease employee turnover and quickly educate new employees about the company and their new workplace role. Studies show that new candidates decide within the first 6 months whether they will continue with the job. To save the recruitment investment, an organization needs well-designed onboarding methods that cater to the new generation of employees that expect speed and automation.
The new release contains major improvements for the onboarding method, not only for the new hires joining the company but also for the HR managers and administrators managing the onboarding activities daily.
Onboarding 2.0 shares the core data structure and a database model with the whole SuccessFactors suite. This method offers direct access to use many of the same work processes and objects from Foundation and EC. Most notable is the use of the Business Rule Engine for tailoring methods to client-specific needs as well as Meta-Data Framework (MDF) objects used to gather data directly in the core of the suite.
Different Parameters of the C_THR97_2005 Certification and Onboarding 2.0 Skills to help Organization:
Utilize the Crossboarding Tool with C_THR97_2005 Certification:
The cross boarding tool of SAP onboarding is meant to help employees make an easier and smooth change to a new role within the organization.
The offboarding role enables HR and executives to know why employees leave and give them a good experience that may inspire them back at a later date. The role meant also to help give employees a good feeling that they can share with friends and other prospective future employees.
One powerful area of SuccessFactors Onboarding is the pre-delivered forms and localizations, such as tax forms, compliance documents, and basics such as date translations and formats. Currently, the system renders localizations for the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, India, and Canada. For the U.S., Onboarding also supports E-Verify integration. Administrators can configure custom forms and methods during implementation.
Mobility through C_THR97_2005 Certification Is Helpful:
The SuccessFactors mobile app helps actions such as signing documents via DocuSign and displaying information such as the specific SuccessFactors Onboarding program created for the employee, peers, what to bring, and office locations.
Document Center Helps in Multiple Function:
The Online Center storage system allows easy storage and search of any employee-related onboarding documents that have been completed and signed. Documents can be purged when they no longer need to be stored, and bulk upload and download options also exist.
The C_THR97_2005 certification is the path to use the SAP SuccessFactors onboarding 2.0. SAP has been used in business platforms to ease the methods involved, so having a certification is a booster to get a better job and ensure your capabilities to the organization.