Ace the C_TS413_1909 exam following the reliable study guide, if your plan is to manage assets with SAP S/4HANA the certification is for you. How to do it? Let’s get the idea.
The C_TS413_1909 or SAP Certified Application Associate SAP S/4HANA Asset Management certification exam confirms that the candidate has SAP S/4HANA fundamentals and core knowledge in the Asset Management line of business. The C_TS413_1909 certification also proves that the candidate can work for a consultant’s profile.
The certification is proof that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP S/4HANA on-premise implementation project team with a focus on Asset Management under the guidance of a mentor.
Who Is Eligible to Take the C_TS413_1909 Certification?
The C_TS413_1909 certification exam is recommended as an entry-level qualification. So any candidate interested in making an SAP career or wanting to use SAP for asset management can take the C_TS413_1909 exam.
Topics Covered under the C_TS413_1909 Exam:
A candidate needs to learn about the following topics–
- Corrective Maintenance – Web and SAP GUI
- Technical Objects
- Preventive Maintenance
- Organizational Units and Master Data
- Mobile Maintenance
- Project-oriented Maintenance
- Refurbishment of Spare Parts
- Breakdown Maintenance
- User Interface and User Experience
Summary of the Exam:
SAP C_TS413_1909 exam is a multiple-choice type exam and asks 80 questions. Some questions are one answer based, and some have 2-3 answers. A candidate needs to get 64% marks to pass the C_TS413_1909 exam. The candidate becomes SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management after passing the C_TS413_1909 exam.
Study Tips to Pass the C_TS413_1909 Exam:
- Any candidate should begin preparation by exploring the C_TS413_1909 syllabus. SAP C_TS413_1909 exam syllabus is almost equally percentage-based, so a candidate must carefully read from all areas.
- Joining SAP training could be very helpful for a candidate. SAP offers training for the C_TS413_1909 exam. Training means learning from the experts, which is very helpful for SAP exam preparation.
- Utilizing multiple study resources is an excellent method to broaden up your exam related-knowledge. Once a candidate completes the syllabus topics, he can rely on sample questions from multiple resources. Reading from different sample questions will ensure the chances to get more similar types of questions in the exam hall.
- Never forget to assess yourself through C_TS413_1909 practice tests. Practice tests help a candidate discover his weakness and strengths. If a candidate starts preparing following the result section of a reliable C_TS413_1909 practice test, he could score well in the actual exam.
What Is Meant by Asset Management?
Asset management is a term that is generically defined as work that focuses on maintaining a business’s fixed assets—things like vehicles, manufacturing components, plants, etc. The works include replacing broken infrastructure on the manufacturing floor, determining a downtime schedule to inspect or completely replace components when their lives have been completed, and renovating or building new plants to increase production efficiency.
SAP has been working in the asset management space for a very long time. SAP’s legacy suite, SAP ERP, blends functionality under the product name SAP Enterprise Asset Management, commonly known as SAP Plant Maintenance. The combination allowed users to perform inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs—important tasks that those in the utility industry would need to perform regularly.
What Is the Usage of C_TS413_1909 Certification for Utilities & Benefits?
For companies using SAP S/4HANA Utilities, asset management can be performed with SAP S/4HANA. Let’s take a look at some useful cases that would be beneficial for stakeholders to know.
C_TS413_1909 Certification Is Used to Calibrate An Equipment:
Before starting up a new piece of machinery for the first time, it is important to put it through its paces to make sure it’s ready for the task. Equipment calibration function allows organizations such as water utilities to test pipes and pumps, and heating utilities such as gas companies to assure pressure sensors and emergency cutoff devices are working smoothly.
Companies Can Do Status Management Easily:
For organizations that offer services via a network of cables, such as electric utilities, SAP S/4HANA Asset Management offers ways to ensure that those components are running the way they should work. Managing the status with SAP Fiori apps means supervisors can have relevant knowledge at their fingertips via a mobile device. If something is wrong, they’ll be notified immediately and can dispatch help to wherever the issue happened.
Preventive Maintenance Made Simple:
Even the best-oiled machines need a tune-up from time to time. SAP S/4HANA Asset Management’s preventive maintenance function offers users the tools needed to schedule and perform preventive maintenance works. A waste removal company may have its vehicle fleet on a wavered tune-up schedule, so all vehicles are regularly monitored for engine wear and hydraulic line matters.
SAP is a globally recognized certification, and through SAP’s different modules, many works are managed easily. If you are interested in making a career with SAP, the C_TS413_1909 certification would be the best choice. A candidate may get asset management related jobs in the future through C_TS413_1909 certification knowledge.