SAP S/4HANA Procurement, C_TS450_1809, is a certification that offers essential functions needed for handling all internal purchasing processes.
The C_TS450_1809, SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement – Upskilling for ERP Experts certification exam validates that the candidate has the core and fundamental knowledge in the area of sourcing and procurement and he is suitable for a consultant’s profile.
The C_TS450_1809 certification proves that the candidate has an overall knowledge of SAP S/4HANA sourcing and procurement. The certification also proves that he can practically implement this knowledge in projects to offer to the success of the implementation and planning phases in a mentored role.
Goals of the C_TS450_1809 Certification:
- You can explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP.
- You can create the necessary settings for consumption-based planning.
- Utilize different procurement optimization techniques.
- Process invoices and manage discrepancies
Who Should Take the Certification?
The C_TS450_1809 certification is most suitable for application Consultants, Business Process Owners, team Leads, and Power Users.
Is There Any Prerequisite to Take the C_TS450_1809 Exam?
Previous project experience is not needed as a prerequisite to pass the C_TS450_1809 exam. However, prior knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes in SAP ERP is a benefit.
Details of the C_TS450_1809 Certification:
Name of the Exam: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_TS450_1809
Exam Type: Multiple-Choice
No. of Questions: 80
Passing Marks: 59%
Total Time: 180 mins
Exam Cost: 550 USD
What Topics Are Covered Under the C_TS450_1809 Certification?
- Procurement Processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Master Data and Enterprise Structure Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Essentials
- Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Procurement Processes in SAP ERP
- Procurement Configuration
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Optimization
- Valuation and Account Determination
What Is the Best Material that You Need to Conquer the C_TS450_1809 Exam?
- A candidate who covers the exam syllabus well creates probability to get good marks in the C_TS450_1809 exam. A candidate can follow books like S4PR1, TSCM52, etc. for the exam preparation. SAP exams need devotion and quality reading time to pass the exam. Syllabus topics are already percentage-based. So, focus more on the weighted topics, but don’t skip the other topics.
- Read from different sample questions provided for the C_TS450_1809 exam. Here I am adding a few questions to give you clarity about the C_TS450_1809 exam. Reading from the source book and gaining knowledge from different practice exams is very important to get ready for the C_TS450_1809 exam completely.
What does the item category define in a purchasing document in SAP Materials Management?
Please choose the correct answer.
a) Whether items with unlimited deliveries are possible
b) Whether items without valuation are possible
c) Whether items with order acknowledgment are possible
d) Whether items without a material number are possible
Which of the following mirror the SAP Fiori design?
Choose 3 correct answers to this question.
a) Visual design
b) Design thinking methodology
c) Interaction patterns
d) Information architecture
e) Unified user interface design
Answer: a, c, d
What does the material type control in the material master in SAP Materials Management?
There are 2 correct answers to this question.
a) Procurement type
b) Account group
c) Quantity and value update
d) MRP type
Answer: a, c
You convert a purchase requisition to a purchase order. What can you assign to the purchase requisition to be used as a source of supply in SAP Materials Management?
Choose 2 correct answers to this question.
a) Quota arrangement
b) Info record
c) Desired vendor
Answer: b, d
Which indicators do you set to allow assessed receipt settlement in SAP Materials Management?
Choose 2 correct answers to this question.
a) Auto-generation of the purchase order at the time of goods receipt in the movement type
b) An automatic purchase order in the vendor master
c) Automatic settlement of goods received in the vendor
d) Goods receipt based invoice verification in the purchase order
Answer: c, d
- Don’t underestimate the power of the C_TS450_1809 practice test. Once you feel that you can memorize all topics regarding the exam very quickly, it is time to take C_TS450_1809 practice tests. Practice tests will help you gain insight into your weak areas regarding the C_TS450_1809 exam. You can spend more time on those areas and can make possible to score excellently in the actual exam.
As A C_ts450_1809 Certified, How Do You Benefit an Organization?
- As a C_TS450_1809 certified, you can use SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement for your company. You can also align your company’s contract management in a future-oriented, flexible, and strategic manner.
- The C_TS450_1809 certifications offer the ability to provide your own contract types and templates and to set up company-specific approval workflows. The method creates the basis for reducing process runtimes in contract creation and maintenance. Automatic notifications for expiring contracts help to optimize costs.
- Due to the high degree of integration into existing ERP or third-party systems, complete contract lifecycles can be mapped transparently. Contracts can be used as sources of supply for purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices transferred to catalogs via upload.
Get C_TS450_1809 certification and solve all purchase-related problems of your organization.