A ‘Sales Order’ is a contract between a Customer and a Sales organization for supply of specified goods and/services over a specified time period. All relevant information from Customer master record and Material master record is copied to the sales order. The sales order may be created with reference to a ‘preceding document’ such as an inquiry /quotation. In such case, all the initial data from the preceding document is copied to the sales order. T-code -VA01.
- Enter T-code VA01 in command field.
- Enter order type OR for Standard order.
- Enter Sales organization / Distribution Channel / Division in Organizational Data block.
- Click on create with reference button,for create sales order from Inquiry / Quotation.
- Enter quotation number in quotation tab.
- Select copy button.
- Enter Ship-To-Party / PO number / PO date.
- Enter Req. delivery date.
- We can change order quantity.
- Click on save button.
Step-4 A Message “Standard Order 2000958 has been saved ” is displayed.