Shipping Points are independent organizational entities, wherein goods issuance and delivery processing takes place. A shipping point can be determined for each order item. Shipping point determination depends on the following three factors-
- Shipping terms and conditions from the customer master record (shipping screen). E.g Company agreed with customer to deliver product as soon as possible.
Loading group from the material master (Sales/Plant data screen). E.g Loading group defines that the product is always loaded by crane.
- Delivering plant (A plant from where the product will be delivered .A shipping point can be assigned to delivering plant and plant can have multiple shipping point).
- Enter T-code in OVL2 in command field.
- Click on New Entries Button.
Step – 2
- Enter Shipping condition.
- Enter Loading Group.
- Enter Plant (Plant is place where goods are manufactured or stored).
- Enter proposed shipping point (shipping point is a place within the plant from where company ship the goods to the customer).
Step-3 Click on Save save Button .
A message “Data was saved ” displayed