The SAP Certified Application Associate, SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 Q4/2019, C_THR97_1911 certification exam validates that the candidate holds the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0 application. This certificate verifies that the candidate has a necessary and overall experience within this consultant profile of the industry solution, and can execute this knowledge effectively in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant. It is advised as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get familiarized with the fundamentals of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0.
Overview of the Exam:
The SAP SuccessFactors onboarding 2.0, C_THR97_1911 exam is a multiple-choice exam. The exam consists of 80 questions, and a candidate needs to score 55% marks to pass the exam. A candidate needs to complete the paper in 180 minutes.
Topics Covered Under SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0:
- Offboarding 2.0 Process
- Essential Features and Provisioning Settings to Enable Onboarding 2.0
- Role-Based Permissions for Offboarding 2.0
- Rehire Process with Onboarding 2.0
- Custom Data Collection
- Onboarding 2.0 Process
- Onboarding 2.0 Data Model
- Role-Based Permissions for Onboarding 2.0
- Document Template Management and e-Signatures
- Recruiting Management Integration with Onboarding 2.0
- Internal Hire Process with Onboarding 2.0
- Email Notifications Using Email Services
Eligibility for SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0:
Candidates should possess a Human Resources background with knowledge of Core HR and Compensation Management fields. Trained or at least end-user experience with Employee Central or Compensation Management is useful. As the certification is entry-level, no criteria are specified.
Who Uses SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0?
Customers using the product from SAP can include those working in a back office to a boardroom, from a mobile user to a desktop user, and even from a warehouse to a storefront user. The SuccessFactors onboarding 2.0 tool will enable SAP consumers to work in a more composed manner, professionally, and utilize business insight in more efficient ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Job Role after SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0:
Nowadays, organizations worldwide are hiring HCM and SAP SuccessFactors onboarding 2.0 consultants with functional experience in Core HR. They must know about Compensation Management combined with first-hand knowledge within the SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- As consultants SuccessFactors, onboarding 2.0 candidates can participate in every phase of a cloud implementation such as offer, realization, verification, production support, training, and transition.
- Candidates are expected to handle and roll-out coordination methods.
Experts can take up several roles in the implementation:
Supporting and guiding clients on its business difficulties and best practices, and being able to recommend the possible outcomes.
A configurator is a professional with an in-depth knowledge of the solution who can efficiently configure while knowing the latest trends and changes of the HCM suite.
Change Management Consultant after Success Factors Onboarding:
- Change management consultants are professionals who assist clients in their HR Transformation and give elaborate recommendations on communication and training policies.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Compensation Management and Core HR business processes in Global Industries.
- They should be comfortable in pre-sales activities, have impressive capacities, and should be able to provide demos and presentations to clients.
- Such professionals should foster interaction, and close collaboration with the customer on various levels, gather their requirements, define, document, and validate solutions, inform the client on the company’s service offerings.
As everything is shifting to cloud these days, having a SuccessFactors certification could be very helpful. So a candidate wanting to solve Hr related career issues must take the SAP SuccessFactors onboarding 2.0 certification.